Saturday, September 7, 2013

So This Is The Beginning

I decided to start this blog as a way to track my weight loss journey and to share inspirational/motivational posts.  I hope that maintaining this blog will give me something to be accountable to.  I won't make this post long, so I thought I would just share a photo to show what unhealthy eating choices and a lack of exercise have gotten me:
Starting today, I am following the weight watchers Points Plus program and learning to make healthy eating choices for myself.  I am kick starting my exercise journey with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I plan on sharing frequent before/after photos along the way.  Once I have reached my goal, I hope to maintain "Fit Bottom Girl" as a health/fitspo blog and to motivate/inspire others to reach their healthy goals.  I'm SO ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment